1.If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
*** Yes , Id like to visit in Washington, Id love to see the subtropical rainforest.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
*** Greenland, I just want to see their culture, nature.. and of course traditional costumes.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
*** Yes, if you count drinving throug Norway, Sweden and Finland.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
*** Would an Soviet atomic icebreaker be something exotic??
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
*** Maybe my trip to Japan ( many years ago), I had only turn- and returnticket to Tokyo Narita airport, and 3 weeks to spend as I wanted to.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
*** Yes I have. I have been working as a quide, so once I had a business group with me, and they wanted me to be part of their group. And yes it was fun.. you should have hear what people were saying when they tough that no one speaks finnish..
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
*** Maybe something between all three categories.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
**** Pure fiber, maybe dk or lace weight wool, silk..
*** Acrylic, yak.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
*** Mostly what is needed ( I have three children..) now Im crocheting a hat, and knitting socks and squares for charity.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
*** Something simple.. socks, squares..
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
*** Love dyeing yarn, some cross tiching .. Would like to learn how to spin.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
**** All colours are fine..
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
*** Both are fine.
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
*** Im quite open minded person, so dont be afraid to ask.