Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
- I love wool, silk and mohair
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
- I hate manmade fibers, and I'm not so keen to knit cotton.
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
- I go to feel some skeins, and the I' ll start to look after colours.
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
- I do some crocheting, and now my fingers are itching to dye yarn.
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
- I have only one Finnish subscribtion , Moda-magazine..
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
- Knitting, food, garden, other craft, crochet,fashion, celebrity gossip
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
- Mainly, when you have small children, you knit what you have to ( mitten + socks + + +) and if I have change to knit to myself: it'll be some pullovers, scarfs, mittens..
8. Are you allergic to anything?
- Housework :D, not really allergic to anything..
9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
- spicy J
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
- Heavenly yarn ( feel and colour) , good dvd/ program, and a glas of good redwine ( and my husbands company, when he's at home )
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
- I think I'll go to the bakery.
12. What do you come out with?
- I'll come out with something sweet to go with a cup of coffee with friends.
13. Where do you go next?
- I think I'd go to a Italian cafe .. ( I like coffee J)
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
- Don't mind the matter, the thought is what counts.