1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
* Wool and all protein based fibers. Absolytely no-no are acrylic and cotton.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
* Sorry to confess, here and there.. no organices storing.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
* On/off bases app. 30 yrs. My mother, granny and teacher at school taught me.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? * Nope.
5. What's your favorite scent?
* Fresh; lemon , bit of vanilla, spices.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
* Not especially, so I cant say that I have a favorite candy. ( I rather have salty tooth)
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
* Crochet, sew, dye yarns.. and spinning, waiting to someone to teach me.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) * I'm open to try what you like. Yes.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
*Now I have a strong love to green and brown.. and pastels, I can't stand them.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
* DH and three kids ( 8, 5 and 3 yrs). Aren't children and hubby counted as a pets too?? :)
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? * Hats and mittens.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? * It variates, and what is needed..
13. What are you knitting right now? * Something green and so far secret to me.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?' * Yes, please.
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
* Both fine, love harmonys and addis.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift *Yes.
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
* This is like a womans age.. not to be askes :D.
18. What is your favorite holiday? * All are .
19. Is there anything that you collect?
* If you don't count yarn or money.. then stamps, subject Arctic nature.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
* I have nothing in my mind now, but I tell if something comes to my mind. Only finnish magazine on subscription.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? * Maybe.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
* Not so much. I'll add them later, size is small 39 in european size.. ( app. 6 I think in US?)
23. When is your birthday? *7th of june 19..
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID? * Yes, and its same as here, Muoriska