Minut haastettiin englanninkieliseen meemiin.. ja haastaja oli Hege
I was tagget by Hege
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their 8 random things and post the rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Täältä pesee / Härifrån tvättas / Here you are
1. I love oatmeal porrige with low fat sourmilk ( piimä).
2. I knit socks using 4 needles instead of 5
3. I love to drive, and I have driving license whitch alloves me to drive lorry and buss.
4. I love languages, and in our country has lately been lots of talks about mandatory swedish at school. I love swedish, and love to learn more norwegian. ( my friend think I a nutcake) ( and I have studied japanese and russian..)
5. I love philately, unfortunately I'm on "maternity leave of it" ( little children and stamps.. not a good combination)
6. I can't knit cotton. We don't match. Maybe crocheting.. but knitting cotton.. no thanks. I don't even buy factory made cotton sweaters. ( and yet still I bought today cottonyarn... )
7. I love shiraz- grape, and especially wine that has been made of it. The love began in 1990 when I studied at hotel and restaurant college in Rovaniemi, to be a headwaiter. We had to make a large written essay ( 40 pages) and I wrote about making wine in USA and Australia.. I got only 200 pages)
8. I'm only one with my name in Finland, altought there is over 5 million people living in Finland. ( first name and last name)
This is fun to read, but I don't tag anyone. If you like to take this meme with you, please tell me so I can find out 8 odd things about you.
Tämä meemi on pyörinyt suomeksikin joku aika sitten. En haasta ketään, mutta jos kiinnostaa niin ota veikkonen mukaasi mutta kerro myös minulle, jotta voi käydä katsomassa mitä itsestäsi kerrot.